Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog friend,
Finally took the step to start writing thoughts publicly rather than confine myself to a 200 page papyrus to account for all that I think, see and say. Or may be that sometimes the mind does not, nor does the tongue want to, but the heart does and the fingers follow..

My pages are not a daily journal, nor a marathon monologue
They reflect my perceptions only yet it could be a dialogue.
They could be the cloud on a sunny day, or the snow when you already blue.
They could be the wind to lift you away to an alternate reality glimpsed by few.

They are pages you and I write, we share , we hide , we dream
The voice to the hidden agony only the mind can feel and scream.
I say write on to myself and hope the words will speak.
To cherish memories and memoirs for a lifetime to keep.

1 comment:

axe said...

Finally!!
It was worth the wait..
Look forward to the coming weeks
:)